Monday, May 21, 2007

Lets compare the topic of yesterday -?

Todays topic is similar to yesterday - (scrapyards are the same but different - or backwards as I am dislexic) but let us look at humans!!!!
Well I got the fright of my life when I looked at the news and saw a picture of Joe Torre (NY manager of football - I think) and saw that he looked like Derrek. Actually Derrek called me and said that there was a photo of him on the internet.
Now Derrek is not computer literate and has no time for idiots so he feels that a computer is not a tool but an idiot. he believes that the computer is a conspiracy. If he is to fill in a form and he types "d" AND THE LINE PROMPTS dERREK - HE GOES INTO hYPERVENTILISATION!!!
He calls me and wants to know how the computer or the other person knows his name? I think he is so cool and maybe a nerd but thats Derrek.Derrek should have been born in the 1910's cause thats his time. When my Grandson - Ayrton says he's talking on the phone and mumbles "Goodbye Elvis" Derrek is soooo proud.
Anyway the point of this statement is that Derrek looks like Joe Torre and I think that is a subject about doubles and not nerds. I e-mailed Joe so lets see what he says. What I am saying is that maybe we think Derrek looks like Joe but does Joe and his people think Derrek looks like him? What do you think? Check out the images on msn (or whatever) and don't forget Yahoo and type in Joe Torre and see his images. If you don't know what Derrek looks like let me know and I will post a picture of him.
Ok enough of that.

No comments: